setting up LAN to LAN with overlapping IP addresses

Hi, I have a cisco 3005 concentrator and we've set up several LAN to LAN tunnel with various customers. i'm currently encountering a problem setting up a new LAN to LAN tunnel with a new customer..

New customer's IP scheme is 10.1.0.0/16 Existing customer 1 is using 10.1.2.0/24, C2 is using 10.1.3.0/24, C3 is using 10.1.4.0/24..

all customers need to establish connections to us in order to access our application data server..

i've tried to set up LAN to LAN with this new customer using their IP scheme but it didn't work... is it because of their broad range of IP hosts??? if that's the case, what can you suggest to make it work without our new customer to change their private network scheme??

one thing we've tried is asking new customer to change one desktop to use static IP of 10.1.5.X /16 and it works great.. we've proposed this idea to our new customer but they refused to use static IP on the 15 computers that will be connecting to us...

thanks.

janet

Reply to
coco31
Loading thread data ...

Use NAT.

Reply to
Thrill5

use nat for the new customer's ip scheme only?? can you go into more detailed about it?? thanks

Reply to
coco31

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.