Setting MAC addresses for individual vlan's via SNMP

Hi,

Switch: 3750 series

I'm trying to configure secure mac addresses via SNMP for individual vlan's (port security turned on). The port is an access port with a configured voice vlan (id 22).

example: interface FastEthernet1/0/23 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 22 switchport port-security switchport port-security maximum 3 switchport port-security mac-address switchport port-security mac-address switchport port-security mac-address vlan voice spanning-tree portfast end

I'm using the cpsIfVlanSecureMacAddrRowStatus (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.315.1.2.3.1.5) of the CISCO-PORT-SECURITY-MIB.

When I do a: $ snmpset -v1 -c write 10.80.10.250 cpsIfVlanSecureMacAddrRowStatus.10023.0.11.130.7.91.214.22 i 4 I can configure the mac address in the voice vlan (configuring mac's in the access vlan works too)

The problem is: How can I read those MAC addresses? When I try: $ snmpwalk -v1 -c read 10.80.10.250 cpsIfVlanSecureMacAddrRowStatus only the mac's of the access vlan are returned. I tried also: $ snmpwalk -v1 -c read@22 10.80.10.250 cpsIfVlanSecureMacAddrRowStatus same problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance Frank

Reply to
Frank L.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.