SCEP Problem with CA

I have a stand alone Windows 2003 Server running Active Domiain with a stand alone CA. I added the SCEP module and did all of this according to the instructions from Microsoft and Cisco. From my PIX501, I authenticated my CA from the command line ca authenticate ....... successfully. When I attempt to enroll, it tells me the request is denied by the CA and never appears in my Requested folder on the CA. This seems like a Windows permission but I'm having issues tracking it down. The administrator has permission to enroll, read, and request certs. Any ideas or shared experiences?

Reply to
DCS
Loading thread data ...

collect the debugs from the PIX that mnay help to identify the problem. Is the SCEP on auto grant or manual grant. I am not aware of any Microsoft issues. If you can authenticate succesfully then enrolling should not be a problem.

Reply to
rave

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.