Re: Question about ip nat on a 7301

"essenz" wrote

>> My other question was what if I have multiple outside interfaces? Do I >> just apply ip nat outside to both?! > > yes

ah whoops, I forgot to say, that if you have multiple outside interfaces, then you should setup a loopback with public IP and use that as the nat overload / port forward interface

Michael.

Reply to
Michael Bowe
Loading thread data ...

I have no luck with this darn 7301. I went to apply the nat commands, and they dont exist in my IOS version... WTF?

Now I have to figure out and find a 12.4 IOS with the nat commands - doesn't help that I dont have access to cisco downloads....

-John

Reply to
essenz

I suspect that NAT is available in every router ever made by cisco. (Someone will be along shortly to disabuse me of that rather sweeping statement:).

I am not familiar with the 7301 but I checked the feature navigator and NAT is available on 12.3 IP. "IP" is the most basic feature set.

Cisco have done special reduced feature builds in the past on low end routers but i can't see that being done on a 7301.

If you post the output from sh ver then someone might be able to help.

Reply to
bod43

Let me disabuse you, sir! You think the nice, simple, pure routers that Cisco started out making had that steaming pile of fetid dingo's kidneys on them? Good grief, young people today. What is the world com- (contd p94).

Sam

Reply to
Sam Wilson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.