vpn clients cannot access internet

I have set up a pix 506e (ver. 6.3) for locally authenticated mppe vpn connections

formatting link
When connected, the vpn clients lose their ability to connect to any outside networks. They can connect to other hosts on their network and hosts on my network. They are properly resolving outside addresses, but cannot ping them.

I am sure there must be a simple solution to this. Any help is appreciated.

Here are the commands I used to set up the pix for vpn connections:

access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.0

255.255.255.0 ip local pool vpnpool 192.168.2.1-192.168.2.50 nat (inside) 0 access-list 101 sysopt connection permit-pptp vpdn group 1 accept dialin pptp vpdn group 1 ppp authentication pap vpdn group 1 ppp authentication chap vpdn group 1 ppp authentication mschap vpdn group 1 ppp encryption mppe auto vpdn group 1 client configuration address local vpnpool vpdn group 1 client configuration dns 192.168.1.4 vpdn group 1 pptp echo 60 vpdn group 1 client authentication local vpdn username ***** password ********* vpdn enable outside
Reply to
John Schleigh
Loading thread data ...

You can use your VPN GW as Internet GW for your VPN clients... I do this for my PPTP users... For IPSec Cisco clients I simply use split tunneling...

B.R. Igor

formatting link

Reply to
Igor Mamuzic

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.