PDA VPN Client to Cisco PIX

Need some tips or sample config(s) for the combination PDA vpnclient (windows mobile 5) and Cisco PIX 5xx

Is there someone who had some experience. I've seen and tested the AnthaVPN which can connect to the Cisco 3030 concentrator. I've also seen the bluefireVPN, they say that the PIX is a supported gateway. But I can't connect to the cisco PIX jet.

I would appreciate any input on this

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Proza
Loading thread data ...

Once I used Movian, but it's no longer availaible to the public, now I'm a happy user of NCP, I tried it with asa, pix and vpn3xxx and it works fine. They claim their client is compatible with a lot of gateways. Bye, Tosh.

Reply to
Tosh

Tosh schrieb:

Hello,

we want to connect a "Vodafone VPA Compact II" with Windows Mobile 5 to a Cisco 3030 concentrator like you written above.

After downloaded a Test Version of AnthaVPN, we have installed AnthaVPN on Vodafone VPA Compact II (Samrtphone with Windows Mobile 5) AnthaVPN asks for Password and gets connected with CISCO VPN 3030. We can also see an entry on our CISCO VPN3030 but also get the following error message:

*52102 04/05/2006 11:42:33.450 SEV=4 IKEDBG/97 RPT=19 10.98.1.150 * Group [Antha] User [antha] QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x5e8a5c8, mess id 0x2c6a397b)!

Only a Reset of the VPA Compact II could disconnect the connection.

Do they know the error message and/or a solution?

The Clients Bluefire and NCP get also no positive results.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Lars Hillebrand

Reply to
news

It seems an error related to quick mode, maybe you are using quick mode at one side and main mode at the other one? Bye, Tosh.

Reply to
Tosh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.