Nat'd client behind linksys to VPN 3015

Hi,

I've just inherited a Cisco VPN Concentrator & below is the version: Bootcode Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version

2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52 Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 3.5.2.Rel Feb 14 2002 12:10:21

Recently we just setup a virtual office at McLean, Virginia, US. Our admin there has successfully setup a Linksys wireless router so everyone can surf internet. The Linksys is plugged to the only RJ45 socket on the wall.

However, only 1 user at a time can VPN (they use Cisco VPN Client v.3.6.3 and 4.6) to our office here in Singapore. I've looked at: Cisco Document ID: 5753

formatting link

- I can't find 'IPSec through NAT' under Configuration->User Management->Groups, then Modiy Group, then IPSec tab. I did find IPSec over UDP and IPSec over UDP Port under 'Mode Config' instead of IPSec tab. Are they the same?

- I also can't find 'NAT Transparency' under Configuration->System->Tunneling Protocols->IPSec.

I enabled IPSec over UDP & IPSec over UDP Port (use port 10000), and on the client tick on "Enabled Transparent Tunneling" + IPSec over UDP. Yet, still only 1 user can connect at a time.

Anything I missed? THANK YOU in advance.

regards, Sur

Reply to
Sur
Loading thread data ...

I believe you need 3.6.? to do NAT-T.

Cheers!

formatting link

0946af.shtml)
Reply to
Richard Deal

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.