netflow v5 sampling / configuration

Hi all,

Can someone give me a reliable way to configure netflow V5 with sampling on a Cisco 871, IOS 12.4(6) T2 ? I tried the commands from the manual at

formatting link
without success...

Thanks for your answers... Thierry MARTIN

Reply to
Thierry MARTIN
Loading thread data ...

Here are some outputs after configuration. However, I still have no sampling in the exported netflow datagrams.

cisco1#show flow-sampler

Sampler : m, id : 1, packets matched : 0, mode : random sampling mode sampling interval is : 10

cisco1#show ip flow interface Vlan1 ip route-cache flow flow-sampler m

cisco1#show ip flow export Flow export v5 is enabled for main cache Export source and destination details : VRF ID : Default Source(1) 10.105.5.80 (Vlan1) Destination(1) 10.105.5.96 (2055) Version 5 flow records 2136025 flows exported in 228224 udp datagrams 0 flows failed due to lack of export packet 1 export packets were sent up to process level 0 export packets were dropped due to no fib 0 export packets were dropped due to adjacency issues 0 export packets were dropped due to fragmentation failures 0 export packets were dropped due to encapsulation fixup failures

Can someone help me?

"Thierry MARTIN" a écrit dans le message de news: 4697852c$0$25928$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

formatting link

Reply to
Thierry MARTIN

enews: 4697852c$0$25928$ba4ac__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jf= AD$z_ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Yup.. it's easy.. you HAVE TO DEACTIVE "ip route-cache flow" on the interface.. leaving only "flow-sampler" command.. that's in the cisco documentation.

Reply to
alexandreee

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.