NAT

All,

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Current setup is a 515E, two interfaces (outside, inside). The inside network (192.168.xxx.xxx) is using NAT/PAT with the following commands:

global (outside) 1 interface nat (inside) 1 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0

I now have a requirement the certain hosts on the inside network must connect via VPN to certain destinations and present as a public IP (not the external firewall interface). Seeing as there are a limited number of inside hosts that require this I thought the easy way would be just to configure static translations for them such as the one below.

access-list inside_nat_static extended permit ip host 192.168.200.86 any static (inside,outside) 216.27.xxx.xxx access-list inside_nat_static

After adding the static entries I cleared the xlate table but the host can't pass traffic outside the firewall. Thanks for any help

Jim

Reply to
jdougall
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.