Multiple VPDN PPTP Groups on PIX

Is there a possibility to make Multiple VPDN PPTP Groups on PIX that are using local database authentification?

I want to make a vdpn gruop 1 that uses pool 1 (pool 1 - 10.10.11.0/24) and tell to pix if user 1 ,2, 3 ,4 request a VPDN connection it must use the group 1. After i want to make vpdn group 2 that uses pool 2 (pool 2 -

10.10.12.0/24) and tell to pix if user 5, 6, 7, 8 request VPDN connection it must use the group 2.

I hope that you will understand my request.

Thanks

Reply to
MaiO
Loading thread data ...

In article , MaiO wrote: :Is there a possibility to make Multiple VPDN PPTP Groups on PIX that :are using local database authentification?

Not in PIX 6.x.

:I want to make a vdpn gruop 1 that uses pool 1 (pool 1 - 10.10.11.0/24) :and tell to pix if user 1 ,2, 3 ,4 request a VPDN connection it must :use the group 1. :After i want to make vpdn group 2 that uses pool 2 (pool 2 - :10.10.12.0/24) and tell to pix if user 5, 6, 7, 8 request VPDN :connection it must use the group 2.

:I hope that you will understand my request.

Create different group names and passwords for the different sets of users, and give out the appropriate name/password to the appropriate users.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.