Mixed Pix-to-Pix and Remote Access

I've created the needed configuration for the Remote Access portion of the VPN, but I need to figure out how to support Pix-to-Pix configuration.

I should also say that the PIX OS is 7.0 and the remote access runs with AAA running off of Microsoft IAS on a 2003 domain controller.

Reply to
Fuzzy Britches
Loading thread data ...

do I need to create a seperate crypto map with each of the 3 branches as peers via "set peer" ?

Reply to
Fuzzy Britches

You may wish to investigate the online Cisco Security PIX TAC Case / Knowledge Base:

http://129.41.16.73/security/home Hope this helps,

Brad Reese Free Cisco Security Upgrades:

formatting link
BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts
formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 U.S./Canada Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

In article , Fuzzy Britches wrote: :do I need to create a seperate crypto map with each of the 3 branches :as peers via "set peer" ?

No, there should be one crypto map per interface. If you have multiple VPN terminating on the same interface, then they are differentiated by using different policy numbers.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.