PIX - VPN Client - ADS - Password expire

I am having a problem with password expire notice to remote users from Windows Active Directory when the users are only connecting through Cisco VPN client to a PIX 515e auth to IAS. I know that the password will expire in nn days message is not passed however I am looking for a work-around to make it easy for my users to be told that thier password is going to expire. Setup PIX 515e - running OS ver. 6.3.4 ED. VPN CLient 4.6.n (several different versions) Authenticating through IAS. All client systems are running WinXP Pro. Windows 2000 Active Directory with an Exchange 2003 mail system. We are looking at a number of different ideas (that do not involve changing hardware) and I am looking to see what people here have tried or are using to deal with this issue. And yes, I understand that this will all be solved in the next release of the PIX OS!

Reply to
Russell
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.