mib for kown the time that one interface is up

Hello

Any body kown, if exist any mib where I can see the time that one interface is up.

I see a IF-MIB:ifLastChange, but with this, you see only ( Value of sysUpTime at the time of the last creation or deletion of an entry in the ifTable.).

I need the time that the interface is up

Thank you.....

Reply to
lyvicro
Loading thread data ...

There isn't a single MIB that will give you that. You can look up the current sysUpTime and do a difference. However, it is not clear what it means for "the time that one interface is up". Do you mean the time since the interface last went up, or do you mean the total time (since boot or the counters were cleared) that the interface was in the up state? If you mean the latter, then there is no MIB for that.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Thank you walter

Do you kown any mib for a router cisco 801, where I cant see the time of call?

Thank you

Reply to
lyvicro

Sorry, I have not been able to figure out what you mean by "where I cant see the time of call" ? Do you mean that you are unable to retreive the current sysUpTime, or are you referring to "call" in the sense of an ISDN call? If you are referring to time of the ISDN call, is the CISCO-CALL-HISTORY-MIB of use to you, such as ciscoCallHistoryCallConnectionTime which has been supported for awhile on the 801? If that isn't what you need, you might be able to find some hint on the page "Wholesale Dial SNMP MIBs",

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.