Load balancing between T1 and ADSL

Hi at all,

I have 2 connection to intenet : one line T1 for all the trafic and 2nd adsl. What i m looking for is to pass only the mail trafic in T1 and the rest in adsl. My internet router is 2610. I have also a pix 520 with 3 interface ( Internal, external and dmz) and a mail server with statique address (public). the adsl router, Pix external interface and internet router are in the same lan. The adsl router have the static address (public). Can someone help me please

Thanks

Reply to
i_mounir
Loading thread data ...

Hi at all,

I have 2 connection to intenet : one line T1 for all the trafic and 2nd

adsl. What i m looking for is to pass only the mail trafic in T1 (because my mail server have a static address recognized in T1 link) and the rest in adsl. My internet router is 2610. I have also a pix 520 with 3 interface ( Internal, external and dmz) and a mail server with statique address (public). the adsl router, Pix external interface and internet router are in the same lan. The adsl router have the static address (public).

Can someone help me please

Thanks

Reply to
i_mounir

Please check this url:

formatting link
B.R. Igor

Reply to
Igor Mamuzic

sorry, I gave you the wrong one...this one would be correct:

formatting link
Igor

formatting link

Reply to
Igor Mamuzic

-------- Original Message --------

This is in no way an easy task. You will need to enable cef in the edge router and set up PBR.

formatting link

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
Anthrax

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.