IOS NAT

I need to NAT a range of ports from a public IP to a private IP. I typically use the form:

ip nat inside source static tcp i1.i2.i3.i4 22 p1.p2.p3.p4 22 extendable

I could make quite a few of these statements and have it work, but I want to specify a range of ports. Does anyone know the syntax to do this?

_________________________________ Todd Bennett BennTech

Reply to
Todd Bennett
Loading thread data ...

I have not needed to do this and have not researched it however I don't believe that this is available.

If your lists are complex perhaps you might manage them in Excel and copy paste into the router.

Such a facility is available for address ranges but not as far as I know for port ranges.

Reply to
bod43

Thank you for your reply. I may have gotten a solution from another source. I'm not yet sure if this will work until I test it.

To permit a range through the firewall: access-list 120 permit any any range 10000 20000 int ip access-group 120 in

To NAT the range of ports: ip nat inside source static 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 route-map NAME extendable access-list 130 permit tcp any any range 10000 20000 route-map NAME permit 10 match ip address 130

_________________________________ Todd Bennett BennTech

I have not needed to do this and have not researched it however I don't believe that this is available.

If your lists are complex perhaps you might manage them in Excel and copy paste into the router.

Such a facility is available for address ranges but not as far as I know for port ranges.

Reply to
Todd Bennett

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.