I require a UK company / Individual to write me a config. - Willing to pay!

Hi all,

I have a main site and two remote sites. These remote sites are connected to the main site using a VPN over ADSL. I require ISDN backup links to each of the remote sites in case of ADSL or ISP failure. This means that I need to do object tracking on the routers.

I have tried many times to get this to work, but I am unsuccessful and its becoming increasingly stressful.

If you have the skill, or are a company that can provide the skill in order to write me a configuration that I may apply myself to the routers in order to get this to work, please provide me a cost to write me this configuration and your contact details. You can do that by replying to this post, OR, for confidentiality please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com

Alternatively - can you recommend me a company that will be able to do this? The only one I have been told off Comstor, but I don't have an account with them. (contact details above).

To confirm, I have 1x 1721 and 1x 1841 at the main site, The 1721 is vpn'd to the remote site 1721. The 1841 is vpn'd to the remote site 1841. Although the 2 remote sites work at present, I am unable to tell whether the configuration is any good or whether it was just bodged together, therefore the configuration you should expect to be written from scratch. and ideally as with most things, needs to be done ASAP.

Once you have confirmed you are interested I can then provide you in depth details of exactly what is required.

Many thanks for reading this far,

Looking forward to getting this stressful issue resolved ASAP.

Bob.

Reply to
Bob Smith
Loading thread data ...

Hi Bob,

In the U.K., you may wish to contact Aaron Harrison, CCIE No. 14431 Voice:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.