how to configure 2 isp one router

Hi, I have 2 different isp with different ip address and gateways. I want to configure them on cisco 3825 router for load balancing. Incase one goes down the other will take care. Since i'm new to networking i really dont have any idea on how to do it. i'm using cisco 3825 router, cisco asa firewall and catalyst 4500 . Please send me some links where i can get the exact idea on how to get this thing up Thanks

Reply to
ganesh.khamait
Loading thread data ...

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha escrito:

As I don't know your network layout, I don't understand what loads you want to balance. Perhaps 2 links attached to a single router? Or two routers? Both cases, it's likely some cooperation from your network provider is required. With two routers MHSRP provides, at least, very good back up, but doesn't provide traffic balancing by its own. I wonder if the only redundant device is the ISP. Is that the issue? Any way, to get a good balance approach, outgoing traffic -it use to be the highest one-should be balanced from the firewall. Yours Pepe Rodr=EDguez

Reply to
PepeRdguez

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.