help needed with cable's


for lab purpose i want to connect two cisco 1601R routers thru the serial port.

what for cable's are needed ? I have one v.35 DTE cable.

thanx in advanced !!

Greetings Mark van Strien

Reply to
Mark van Strien
Loading thread data ...

You'll need the V.35 DCE Cable on the other side. Should be Cable: CAB-V35FC

Check on

formatting link
Just connect the routers back to back with the two cables and don't forget to enable the clocking on one of the routers serial interface.

Regards Charly

Mark van Strien schrieb:

Reply to


CablestoreUSA has CAB-V35FC in stock for $28.25

formatting link
Brian Elder would be your contact:

formatting link

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Resource Center Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.