document needed

like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a document that will descibe how to setup a hub and spoke VPN and using acl to control what is allowed vs what isn't allowed. Also I would like to know is it better in a hub and spoke configuration to apply the acl on the hub router or just the spokes. What I want to resctrict is the spoke routers sending port 80 requests to the hub router. If I place the acl on the outgoing interface of the spoke router, will this require a split tunnel or will the http request just go out to the internet. I'm thinking if I put and acl statement on the hub router to deny port 80 from the 4 spoke routers this would suffice. Do I also need to add an acl to this effect on each spoke routers. The only packets I want traveling over the vpn is the spokes mail, and remote access, am I to assume that dns requests should travel over the vpn also. Hopefully this will give a good idea what I'm attempting to do.

Thanks

Reply to
Jon L. Miller
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jon,

You may wish to investigate the "Presentations" of Cisco's Dynamic Multipoint VPN ( DMVPN ), DMVPN Hub-to-Spoke and DMVPN Spoke-to-Spoke:

formatting link
and

formatting link
as well as the DMVPN White Paper:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.