Dial Backup Questions

On our trusty old 4700 with an 8x BRI module and a cE1/PRI module running IOS 12.2, I'm trying to set up ISDN dial backup for an E1 leased line. The E1 is terminated on the cE1/PRI. Five of the eight BRIs are connected to a PABX and normally serve for dial-in, but up to four of them could be diverted to dial-out in an emergency. The docs on CCO leave me with some open questions.

My draft config so far (incremental to the currently working config):

Reply to
Tilman Schmidt
Loading thread data ...

Inline below ...

~ On our trusty old 4700 with an 8x BRI module and a cE1/PRI module ~ running IOS 12.2, I'm trying to set up ISDN dial backup for an E1 ~ leased line. The E1 is terminated on the cE1/PRI. Five of the eight ~ BRIs are connected to a PABX and normally serve for dial-in, but ~ up to four of them could be diverted to dial-out in an emergency. ~ The docs on CCO leave me with some open questions. ~ ~ My draft config so far (incremental to the currently working ~ config): ~ ~ --------8

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.