Cisco VPN Client connects but no traffic passes through.

Weird problem here, on 2 computers in my network.

I work for a company that remotely controls some networks, often using the cisco vpn clients. Now, 2 computers within my netwerk i cant get to connect to any cisco vpn client site anymore.

These same clients worked just fine for months, but now the past month

1 just stopped working, and today another.

I've tried to find out if it has got something to do with other software we use, but for as far as i can see there should be no conflict cause those pc's only use office 2003 and a small crm tool.

Also it doesnt have anything to do with the windows updates.

We use XP machines SP2 all up to date.

Deinstalling and reinstalling the clients doesnt help much. They both use the latest cisco vpn client, as do the others in my network that dont show problems.

Now i have got also 2 employees who work with the client at home but also there it stopped working..

could anybody tell me a good way for really getting rid of these clients and all their components, do to a really fresh install? I really dont feel much like reinstalling the machines just for this matter.

thnx a lot for your thoughts.

Reply to
Mephesto
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.