Cisco softphone connection to ccm via pix split tunneling

I am trying to get my softphone to work via cisco's vpn client through my pix with split-tunneling enabled. The problem I am having is the softphone is registering to the ccm with the vpn pool ip assigned. I can make a call but there is not audio. I am using pix 515e ver 7.0. I am connecting via the internet to the pix. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
telesphere
Loading thread data ...

I had a friend with the same problem... He got tired of dealing with it so he removed the fixups and it started working... Not saying to do that but it's a good place to start your search....

Reply to
garrisb

I found the problem! The problem is not with the pix or split tunneling. The problem was in the ip communicator software under preferences> audio> Network...> My Audio ip address was set to Detect automatically. I changed it to Use this adapter's address (my nic). After that the audio was working just fine.

Reply to
telesphere

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.