Cisco SMB (engineer)

Hi,

can somebody point me to any documentation related to this certification? (mmmmm, my boss figures we need it ,) and I personally didn't find anything usefull to prepare myself for it (I will however go on training if needed)..

Thank's!

Reply to
geni0us
Loading thread data ...

Do you mean that you want to take SMB Specialization so your company can be a Select Certified Cisco partner?

formatting link
The requirements are here.

formatting link
The engineering position is obtained by testing out of the SMBE certification.

formatting link

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Si,

exactly - we're gonna be a partner (yei ,-) I found this, and other stuff but I cannot download anything or found in pdf/doc format so I can prepare myself for it. Is there any online curse or stuff like that? To be honest, this is first time I heard about SMB so..mea culpa :-)

Reply to
geni0us

All the major IT training places have it? Just google it?

Many pirate sites have copies of the training place materials ripped off and ready for download too.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, geni0us chose the tried and tested strategy of:

Speak to your account manager at whoever you buy Cisco kit from. I did a two day course at a Cisco office courtesy of Ingram Micro, and got the SMB engineer and account manager certs.

Reply to
alexd

OK,

thank You!

Reply to
geni0us

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.