Cisco IP Phone Software Need

Hello, I want to be able to manage my incoming or outgoing phones from my computer. I am using "Cisco IP Phone 7940 Series", Actually, what i want to do is this :

1- I want to see from my computer screen that who did call me at what time 2- I want to be able to see my missed calls from my computer screen. 3- I want to be able to see the total speaking time after my phone conversation is over. 4- I want to be able to get reports such that a) At what day, how much time and with who did I speak b) How much time do i spend my time by talking via phone ( average time would be enough )

Does anyone know a software that has the above abilities? If there is already a software that meets my wants, I wont waste my time in order to develop such one.

Any help appriciated. Thanks in advance. Best Regards

Tunc OVACIK

Reply to
panic attack
Loading thread data ...

The development pathway: Net::SIP comes with a simple SIP proxy which is trivial to expand. You will want to enforce 'Record Route'.

Reply to
QoS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.