Cisco 815 Router Multiple VPN connections

I have seen similar questions posted to several newsgroups, but I have not seemed to find an answer that I can make work. I have an 815 router that uses a cable modem for it Internet connection. I have the vLAN setup to issue ip addresses to connections on the built in switch. This all seems to be working well. User are able to connect able to connect to the Internet. The users have two VPN connection that they are required to make daily. With one of the VPN connection, all users can connect at one time without any problems. With the second, only one user can connect at a time. When a second user attempts to connect, the first in disconnected. If someone can help me with this, I would be grateful. Please let me know what further information would be needed.

Thanks,

Thomas

-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>

formatting link

Reply to
Thomas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.