Cisco 3550 VLAN to Netgear Wireless Switch

I have a client who wants to offer wireless internet to visitors.

We have a VLAN set up and all 3550s can ping each other over the VLAN.

However, once I plug in the Netgear into the post assigned to the VLAN on the 3550, I can't ping from anything attached to the Netgear, nor can I ping the Netgear from the 3550. (I have "accept pings from internet" turned on on the Netgear)

I assume I need to make some other modifications to the Port config?

This is what I have so far:

interface FastEthernet0/24 switchport access vlan 200 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 114 mls qos trust device cisco-phone mls qos trust cos auto qos voip cisco-phone wrr-queue bandwidth 20 1 80 10 wrr-queue min-reserve 1 5 wrr-queue min-reserve 2 6 wrr-queue min-reserve 3 7 wrr-queue min-reserve 4 8 wrr-queue cos-map 1 0 1 2 4 wrr-queue cos-map 3 3 6 7 wrr-queue cos-map 4 5 priority-queue out spanning-tree portfast

I assume its safe to remove the phone stuff, but I'm not sure what I have to do for the switchmode (if anything?)

Many thanks... I'm kinda new at this and have been thrown to the sharks, as it were...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Knapp
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jeff,

You may wish to investigate the Catalyst 3550 Multilayer Switch Software Configuration Guide:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant Website:
formatting link

Reply to
BradReese.Com=A

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.