CCIE-Security

Hi Guys,

How are you ?

I am planning to start CCIE-Security SOON.. But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..

If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by providing adequate knowledge like below:

1. How to prepare for Written exam?
  2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco site)
  3. How to prepare for Labs ?
  4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think yes)

Thanks in advance

Rgds....CK

Reply to
CK
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
While a lot of this may overlap with each other, or your previous experience/education, the CCIE Security is not the easiest exam by any means, so I suggest you at least buy the first 2 books, and one of the practical lab ones. This should help.

Reply to
Trendkill

Thanks i appriciate.

R u an CCIE-Security

Reply to
CK

ipexpert.com internetexpert.com

Reply to
braydonsdad

oops..internetworkexpert.com

Reply to
braydonsdad

CathaySchool begins to provide one-on-one CCIE lab training for R&S, Security, Service Provider and Voice aspects. With over 20 full-time CCIE instructors, CathaySchool beats its competitors by providing all its CCIE trainings in one-on-one module. This high-end training is only available at CathaySchool. It helps many CCIE candidates obtain individual care from their personal instructors and ensures the highest passing rate.

Reply to
cciebootcamp

Reply to
cciebootcamp

Whr is this Cathey school situated ?

Reply to
CK

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.