what ccie?

hi all, ccna and ccnp yet, after passing QOS exam i'll be CCIP certfied. now i would like to take CCIE path but i'm not too sure about what ccie to choose, i think R/S is nice because there is a lot of material around, books, tips, tricks, labs to rent via telnet etc etc. there are 11647 ccie R/S certified all around the world and only 210 with Service Provider ccie cert. now, i work as a consultant near a service provider which offers voip calls and broadband connections, so i think that ccie ServiceProvider with an ip telephony specialization would be nice to do but i'm scared about the lack of material around, books, tips, tricks, labs to rent via telnet etc etc, dont'you think?

another question about the ccie SP lab, the written exam is different for every different ccie SP specialization you chosen but is the lab the same for any ccie SP? any suggestion will be appreciated! bye

Reply to
fran-cisco
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.