Cat4006 load balancing

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions on Etherchannel configuration, what is the difference between L2 and L3 Etherchannel (I meant when to use L2 or L3 Etherchannel), and does load balancing get enabled by default? The last question is, if anyone knows of a documentation to load balance from a cat4006 to a server; Thx guys.

Reply to
Andy
Loading thread data ...

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions on Etherchannel configuration, what is the difference between L2 and L3 Etherchannel (I meant when to use L2 or L3 Etherchannel), and does load balancing get enabled by default? The last question is, if anyone knows of a documentation to load balance from a cat4006 to a server; Thx guys.

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Andy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.