Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CCSP : SYBEX or CISCO PRESS ?
Hi. Which kind of book do you reccomend to take CCSP certification ? Sybex or Cisco Press ones ? Thanks.

I want to backup
ok , i've done my own service tftp server... ( ) But How can i trigger backup via mib on a 2950 catalyst ?? help apreciated http://thanatos.trollprod.com/sousites/tftpsvr/

does anyone have CCNP curiculum
Official, of course....

What hardware on CCNA exam?
I'm preparing to retake the CCNA exam this week friday and would like to know what switch series the questions (commands especially) will be based around. There seems to be confusion around this issue...

show cdp neighbor detail
All In the boson test there is a question that states the following Which of the following would be displayed by the command "SHOW CDP NEIGHBOR DETAIL" a) The incomming/outgoing port b)The routers...

ip subnet-zero question
For Classless Subnetting as opposed to classfull subnetting. If I'm understanding this right, to find the number of Subnets in a specific Subnet address, the formula, 2 to the power of (number of...

Cisco Press ICND updates
Does anyone have the patch from the Cisco Press website for the ICND study guide? I've downloaded it many times from different connections, but it will not run on any computer I try it on. Allan...

CCNA
Just about to take the exam, what would you all suggest as the best practise software that I can use prior to taking it

anyone know what version of IOS I need to enable VPNs on 2501?
If VPNs are even supported also? I have IOS 12.0 now. Don't have any of the essential IPSEC commands. ??

CCNA - 801 experience.
Hi all My 2 cents worth for the CCNA (640-801) aspirants. Took the exam today and passed with score in the 900s. Here are some tips, in case you need them. a. Expect the exam to be thorough...

Cisco Certification FAQ Part 1 Introduction (3:03:02)
Archive-Name: Certification/Cisco/Frequently Asked Questions Version: 03:00:00 Part 3 of 3 Posted: Weekly (Thursday) Title: Part 3 - Workshop Index:- Part 1 - Introduction ===================== 10.0...

alt.certification.cisco FAQ pointer 3rd February 2005 (& news - cert renewal update)
Hi All, The Faq has been posted. Changes To Cisco:- (email 30th September 2004) From: X-Eliminator Newsgroups: Subject: Re: NEW Certificate Verification System Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:25:00 -0500...

encap command in sub-if config mode
hello; I just discovered an odd situation with some of our 2600's. We have several pods. The pod I use the most does not have a problem. But recently I jumped on a different pod and noticed something...

Subnetting Question
In a class C subnet of 255.255.255.240 are not host xxx.xxx.xxx.001 to xxx.xxx.xxx.15 invalid? Arnt the first eligable hosts xxx.xxx.xxx.017/28 to xxx.xxx.xxx.030/28? thanks Steve C.

Question on Cisco 2950-12 and 3550 for CCNP
Hi, I wish to purchase several Cisco 2950-12 ports (the 24 ports variant is too pricey) and Cisco 3550 for my CCNP BCMSN in the future. I am also planning to go for CCIE once completed CCNP and would...