Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New CCNA 801 uodated exam
Hi, I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I have a new book out that covers the latest 640-801 CCNA exam objectives. Advanced VLSM design and implementation, summarization, NAT,...

Cisco CCVP Gateway/Gatekeeper
Hello Anyone got any good readings for the Gateway/Gatekeeper exam? L@rs Check ebay - there's an exam for sale, GWGK

CCNP - Best books for BSCI self study?
Finished my CCNA (used Sybex book) & thinking about studying BSCI next. I hear the Cisco press books are all you need & the Sybex ones aren't as good. I see multiple Cisco press books for it tho,...

Questions for the CCNA kiddies...
If you are looking for practice questions for the CCNA here are a few I wrote just now... some of them are probably deeply flawed, others probably way beyond the CCNA level... still others probably...

Routers for VLANs
I want to setup vlan routing for a test lab at home and found that none of the routers I have at the moment support encapsulation on the Ethernet port. I suspect this is because they are Ethernet and...

Net pro certification - Information - pls help
Hi all, I am an electronics and communications engineering graduate. I got a a job opportunity with a condition that I have to undergo training by paying INR 25000 for getting netpro certification ()....

Cisco Semester 2 Final
Can anybody help me with the CCNA Semester 2 Final Exam. I already took the test but want to know which questions I got wrong. My 76 was passing but not good enough for me. Thanks I really would be...

CIDR or VSLM
Hey all. Im about to take my 640-607 exam. however im having a problem understanding subnetting. My main problem is that i dont understand the difference between a CIDR and VSLM. Where i work, we do...

Passed CCNP
Well - Just passed the CCNP last week. Completely home study - I have been reading this newsgroup for some time now and if anyone is interested, I will talk about the materials used - my lab and - the...