Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New CCNA 801 uodated exam
Hi, I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I have a new book out that covers the latest 640-801 CCNA exam objectives. Advanced VLSM design and implementation, summarization, NAT,...

Cisco CCVP Gateway/Gatekeeper
Check ebay - there's an exam for sale, GWGK

CCNP - Best books for BSCI self study?
I'd agree with that and have only very rarely seen posts suggesting the Sybex ones are as good. I have always used the Exam Cert Guides as opposed to the pure Self-Study guides and it was more than...

Questions for the CCNA kiddies...
isn't DNS UDP not TCP?

Routers for VLANs
are you sure i've read in several places you need 100mb and atleast a 2620...i have a 2610 now that does not do isl or dot1q encap. if you can check on the IOS version that will allow it let me know...

Net pro certification - Information - pls help
Hi All This is totally fake. Plz don't waste yr money n time over such fak promises. I've tried it. Once u give main exam nothing will happen they'll never respond yr any query/result NetPro...

Cisco Semester 2 Final
I would like the answers to if you would please send them to me at

CIDR or VSLM
Hi, I have read the above but it does not really answer my question. I am studying for CCNA and the material covers route summarisation and CIDR. I am having issues spotting the differences between...

Passed CCNP
"DanG" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Xns93A37221FD10Eddvghotmailcom@216.168.3.44... yes I'm intersted! can you give some more info? book used? used also sim or only real lab? tnx