Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

intro/icnd passing scores
Anyone know the passing scores for intro and icnd

CCNA 1&2 Voucher Exam
Well that wasn't too difficult, managed 91.3%, anyone tell me how well the Voucher Exam relates to the difficulty of the Intro Exam?

gateway of the last resort
First you got: Gateway of last resort is 10.1.2.2 to network 0.0.0.0, and then you got: R* 0.0.0.0/0 [120/1] via 10.1.5.5, 00:00:00, Serial0/1 Which route will be used to go to a network that has no...

Todd Lamme's CCNA Study guide 5th ed. vs Deluxe ed.
Hi Does anyone know what is the difference between the normal 5th edition and the 5th Edition Deluxe? There's about a $30 Cdn price difference. I am guessing the deluxe have a Virtual Lab CD. If so,...

I sat the 604-801 CCNA today
I sat the 604-801 test today and made an 807. I think I could have passed I just ran out of time. I also could not figure out on the sims how to get back to the picture of the topology. I suppose I...

RE: CCNA test & Cisco Press books
According to Cisco Press, if your ICND book is printing 7 or greater, you have up to date information for the exam. If not, you can go to their website and download the updated Appendix F and a...

using cisco 2503 as proxy server
I have a situation a network which gets its internet connectivity from ethernet cable and a backup of ISDN connection is required. My internal pC are connected to a 192.168.1.xxx network and my...

having a hard time with pix515
Could someone look over the config parts I have been staring at for a whole week and making attempts after-hours to get this thing to work? I must be missing something but can't figure it out. ! !...

New book by Todd Lammle (confusion)
Look: 5th edition has [b:aa21bdb505]675[/b:aa21bdb505] pages meanwhile [b:aa21bdb505]4th[/b:aa21bdb505] edition has [b:aa21bdb505]816[/b:aa21bdb505] pages. More information less pages, or something I...

another wrong answer?
This is from the 1.7 INTRO question bank update downloaded from Interface B is set up to use the RIP routing protocol: RouterB(config)#router rip enable RouterA#config terminal...

Upgrade the ios
Is there an upgrade matrix or can any 2501 be upgraded to 12 ios

Difference between Cisco 2950 SMI and EMI
Hi, What is the difference between a Cisco 2950 SMI and EMI. I posted a message a few days ago and someone replied that I would need a 2950 EMI to complete my CCNP & CCIE studies. I check in Ebay and...

CCNA Certification Libary Study Guide by Wendell Odom
Hello All, Does anyone know when the 7th edition of this study guide will be out? Also, does anyone have any good/bad comments about a newer CCNA Certification Guide put out by Cisco Press by a...

CCNA Intro exam CD
Question ID 92 is "wrong" even though I have asked it to simulate the question and copied the config: "using the sim, set console password to "mars" and configure to prompt for logon" my answer: en...

Looking for some practice Subnetting and VLSM questions
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good (easy and hard) practice subnetting and VLSM questions?