Upgrading CiscoPro Routers

I have a couple of CiscoPro routers and I would like to upgrade them to accept enterprise level IOS's.

All the documentation I can find explains what happens when you try to upload a non CPA image and what the steps are to fix this.

They all referee to placing the image upgrade utility (cpa25-upgrade-l.112-3.P) into the proper folder.

Where do I find such a file? I have been looking for quite some time now and have turned up nothing.

I have a CCO account so please feel free to options available through that channel.

Thanks

Reply to
Sean Coughlin
Loading thread data ...

I'm not sure if you found an answer for this, but I was just looking for the same file and found it using my CCO account:

Firstly, your CCO account MUST have access to IOS downloads (you can get this from your business if they have a cisco contract or I believe by buying a product directly from Cisco or their official resellers).

Start here:

formatting link
choose: "CiscoPro Router Software Loader (RSL)"

I'm not sure if you need the RSL, but you definitely need the "cpa25-upgrade-I.112-3.P" file that is listed there.

I'm not sure how well it works - my 2524 CiscoPro is still being shipped.

Reply to
malweth

I just completed this process a few weeks ago. The file in question is part of the RSL archive, you'll find it in the images folder when you unzip it.

It works like a charm, my lowly CiscoPro 2514 is now a full 16/16 enterprise router.

Reply to
Sysreq

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.