Is this a good ccie written (350-001) study path?

Four years ago I passed CCNP + 350-001. I then worked on speed for the lab, but life intervened and I took a long break from studying.

I'm making another go. I'm reading the Cisco configuration guides and practicing everything using non-production routers and switches from my workplace. As I encounter troubleshooting scenarios that prove I lack understanding, I re-read bits and pieces from my large-but-dated CCIE library: Doyle, Halabi, Caslow, Bruno... the works.

This is a good approach for the lab exam, but will this work for the written exam? I know vlans, stp, bgp, ospf, etc. I'm scared of crazy topics like RIFs, SRB, DEC Net, Appletalk, and Wirless (beyond the basic ssid / wep stuff you learn from owning a home lan).

Thanks in advance for any tips or hints.

Reply to
hb350001
Loading thread data ...

I recommend you "Actual tests 350-001". I pass the CCIE drake on 30/12 easy (82%) with the 13/12 version of the PDF mentionned above.

Reply to
newcomer

Reply to
hb350001

Reply to
hb350001

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.