IGRP problems ??

I have IGRP problems ?? I have three Cisco Catalyst 3200/2503 and one

2513 router all stringed together as in 1,2,3 and 4. I am using IGRP protocol and ios v11.2 and v12.2 on each. When ever I log into router number 4's console I can ping throughout the network. From my desktop I can only ping to the 3rd router. When I ping interfaces on the 4th router from my desktop I receive an error message "Reply from 192.168.0.100: Destination host unreachable". From my desktop I can ping the directly connected interface(s1) but not the other sides of the router(e0, tokenring0).

cis2513>sh ip protocol Routing Protocol is "igrp 10" Sending updates every 90 seconds, next due in 48 seconds Invalid after 270 seconds, hold down 280, flushed after 630 Outgoing update filter list for all interfaces is not set Incoming update filter list for all interfaces is not set Default networks flagged in outgoing updates Default networks accepted from incoming updates IGRP metric weight K1=1, K2=0, K3=1, K4=0, K5=0 IGRP maximum hopcount 100 IGRP maximum metric variance 1 Redistributing: igrp 10 Routing for Networks: 192.168.0.0 Routing Information Sources: Gateway Distance Last Update 192.168.4.4 100 00:01:16 Distance: (default is 100)

Reply to
Howard Huntley
Loading thread data ...

HI

Need a bit more info. Could you do a rough diagram with relevant IPs and your IGRP config and I try and help

Beez

Reply to
Beezneez

"Destination unreachable" sounds like an acl problem..

If it were just a simple connectivity issue you would get a request "timed out" message

Reply to
sean courtney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.