I sat the 604-801 CCNA today

I sat the 604-801 test today and made an 807. I think I could have passed I just ran out of time. I also could not figure out on the sims how to get back to the picture of the topology. I suppose I could have telneted to the other routers, but I was just out of time at that point. I think the time limit really makes this test hard. Oh well, time to regroup and try again. This is the first certification test I have ever failed.

Reply to
randyaubuchon
Loading thread data ...

Don't feel bad. Believe me, you are not alone. I failed the exam twice. Seems lots of people fail this exam. You should have a look at the CISCO CCNA Prep center. It has an exam interface tutorial that's in line with how to work the sims.

RB

Reply to
rb33339

I have been on the CCNAP prep center and have found it helpful. I don't mean to whine; I just wanted to see who else has had problems with the test. I started too slow, in retospect I should have raced through the test to finish. Hey does anyone have an answer to the sim question? How are you supposed to get back to the topology window after working on on router How do you switch to another router?

Reply to
randyaubuchon

My advice? Don't sit the test until you KNOW your stuff. When you do, then the time allocated for the test will be more than enough.

I think too many people take that test when they are just not ready. If you think CCNA exams are difficult, what will you say of the CCDA, let alone CCNP/IP exams?

Good luck!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
oj

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.