Cisco Lab & Free Cisco Software

Folks:

Recently I bought a used CCIE CISCO lab from EBAY. To save money I did NOT buy NEW routers directly from CISCO. My plan now is to start the CISCO certification process by preparing for both CCDA and CCNA. Next, I intend to move up to CCNP & CCIE. Here are a few questions:

• Does this purchase entitle me to MORE CISCO resources than what is available with a Guest login ?
  • What CISCO login category is available to me as a result of my EBAY purchase of used equipment ?
  • Am I entitled to IOS updates ? If so, where are these available ?

I am always on the lookout for (FREE) CISCO software. But the CISCO web site is so very huge that I might be missing some freely available software. So far I am aware of ConfigMaker.

• I would appreciate any help to locate other FREE Cisco software for Cisco routers, switches, etc

Thanks, John.

Reply to
<JoJo>
Loading thread data ...

skrev i en meddelelse news:8fOdnSPQZOvqq3DenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

You are not entitled to anything with used routers.

Reply to
Martin Kiefer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.