CCNA exam

Hi all

I have my exam tomorrow in Gants Hill, UK Does anyone have any tips? apart from the obvious: Answer all the questions correctly Cheat Get a CCIE to do the test for you Etc. Etc.

Any help would be appreciated, I have been studying my nut off for the last

3 weeks, 8 hours a day.

Cheers

Reply to
Den
Loading thread data ...

Read every question very carefully.

Once you submit an answer, you cannot go back, so make sure you finished the whole answer.

You need some time > Hi all

Reply to
James

Hi Den,

You may wish to investigate:

CCNA Certification Exam Tips For Peak Performance

formatting link
Four Tips For Success On CCNA And CCNP Certification Day

formatting link
Debunking Three Myths About Cisco Certification Exams

formatting link
More tips:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese

2007 Cisco Salary Rates
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hello All,

Just picked up on this thread and I also attempted the CCNA test (640-801) today in the UK and failed - the pass mark is 849, my score was 796. I think I failed on two of the three simulations but who knows.

Good and its bad for me close enough to pass but not sure what to study more of. Anyway live to test another day!

Reply to
<fred.flintstone

Well, I did it today and failed with 834, so near but too far, i'm gonna be concentrating on troubleshooting I think. I feel a bit deflated but also I got so near I can't give up. It started with a simulation question which kinda panicked me a bit and I don't think I got it right. I am gonna bounce right back and re-book it for two weeks time.

Never give up Fred

Reply to
Den

Thanks I'm going to give the test another go in a week or so - think I know where I went wrong I also suffered a lot from time pressure but ended up with four minutes left at the end of the test.

Hope you break the pass mark the next time Den!

Reply to
<fred.flintstone

Reply to
Den

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.