CCNA 640-801..How To Pass Exam...

Hi, I'd like to thank everyone who posted to this site. I've been checking this Newsgroup for about 1 month and it really helped. I took the 640-801 and failed (by 5 points) the 1st time. I just took it again today and passed with 922/1000. It feels really really good to pass! I studied for about 2 months (about 4 hrs per day), and it's finally over (I still can't believe it). Here's my two cents on how to pass the exam:

(1) Purchase the router/switch simulation software (if you don't have a good lab). I purchased a used copy of RouterSim NetVis4.1 from a guy in Missouri for $100.00, and that was the key to passing the sim question.

(2) Purchase the 640-801 sample tests from

formatting link
There are about 800 questions. Go over it two to three times.

(3) Purchase the Sybex 640-801 and the Cisco press book.

(4) Know NATing well.

(5) Study for 4 hrs a day for 1 month.

I almost had a meltdown during the exam (2nd time), but I kept it together. Visualize success and you will conquer it!

Best of luck, Calvin

formatting link

Reply to
calvinbarajas
Loading thread data ...

What version of the Actualtest did you buy?

Reply to
rvlatchana

When you purchase the 640-801 exam from

formatting link
you have a one year download access to the exact same exam. They update the sample questions about every 2 to 3 months. I just downloaded the latest sample questions (in PDF format) from the site (I think the latest update for 640-801 is dated 08/25/05). You may want to call them up also just to double-check my info.

Good luck, Calvin CCNA, MCP

Reply to
calvinbarajas

If you don't want to pay $99 to actualtests.com Go to

formatting link
and click on exam list Only $3.50 I used all the time with problems at all.

Regards

Reply to
220volt

I have never seen such hijacking. This forum is horrible. Congrats on the CCNA. I agree with your suggestions. Most people fail the first time because they run out of time.

Reply to
kymwak

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.