[ADL] FS: CCNA & CCNP Lab (routers & switches)

have 3 Cisco routers 2503, 2 Switches and several cables for sale. I used them in my home lab to study for CCNA and CCNP tests.I no longer need this equipment so, I am putting it on sale.

Cisco routers:

Cisco 2503, 3 units.

All are in excellent conditions, running latest firmware the hardware supports. There are some marks and minor scratches on the chassis of the units

Firmware out for three routers: See below

Switch WS-C2924M-XL

This switch has 1-4 faulty ports. I bought the switch with faulty ports and I knew it had 4 faulty ports when I was buying it. However, all other ports and the switch itself works well. There are 21 working ports available. It's a great unit to prepare for CCNA/CCNP tests and learn about IOS.

If you buy this switch and you are unhappy with the switch I will accept it back and will provide you with refund. Providing you will return the switch within 7 days in the same conditions it was sold to you.

Firmware output: see below

Switch WS-C1924-R

This is an old switch with 27 ports: 25 10Mbps and 2 are 10/100Mbps It's useful nonetheless to have an extra Cisco switch in your lab.

The smaller panel on the front of the unit is broken. This plastic panel can be replaced. I will provide the pictures of this switch below.

Firmware output is below

In package you will get:

3x Cisco routers 2503 1x Catalyst Switch WS-C2924M-XL 1x Catalyst Switch WS-C1924-R 5x Power Cables 2x DTE-DCE Serial Crossover cable 4x Cat-5 Ethernet cables 3x AUI Transceivers 1x Console cable

Firmware output is at

formatting link

All equipment is in good working conditions.

Pickup and inspection in Adelaide Metro is okay Australia wide delivery - via TNT Courier.

Price: $750 + shipping and handling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures:

formatting link

Reply to
joey
Loading thread data ...

have 3 Cisco routers 2503, 2 Switches and several cables for sale. I used them in my home lab to study for CCNA and CCNP tests.I no longer need this equipment so, I am putting it on sale.

Cisco routers:

Cisco 2503, 3 units.

All are in excellent conditions, running latest firmware the hardware supports. There are some marks and minor scratches on the chassis of the units

Firmware out for three routers: See below

Switch WS-C2924M-XL

This switch has 1-4 faulty ports. I bought the switch with faulty ports and I knew it had 4 faulty ports when I was buying it. However, all other ports and the switch itself works well. There are 21 working ports available. It's a great unit to prepare for CCNA/CCNP tests and learn about IOS.

If you buy this switch and you are unhappy with the switch I will accept it back and will provide you with refund. Providing you will return the switch within 7 days in the same conditions it was sold to you.

Firmware output: see below

Switch WS-C1924-R

This is an old switch with 27 ports: 25 10Mbps and 2 are 10/100Mbps It's useful nonetheless to have an extra Cisco switch in your lab.

The smaller panel on the front of the unit is broken. This plastic panel can be replaced. I will provide the pictures of this switch below.

Firmware output is below

In package you will get:

3x Cisco routers 2503 1x Catalyst Switch WS-C2924M-XL 1x Catalyst Switch WS-C1924-R 5x Power Cables 2x DTE-DCE Serial Crossover cable 4x Cat-5 Ethernet cables 3x AUI Transceivers 1x Console cable

Firmware output is at

formatting link

All equipment is in good working conditions.

Pickup and inspection in Adelaide Metro is okay Australia wide delivery - via TNT Courier.

Price: $750 + shipping and handling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures:

formatting link

Reply to
joey

send me ebooks for ccna and ccnp and security documents

Reply to
patelpunit84

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.