Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
June 9, 2006, 10:50 pm
rate this thread
I Am still experiencing extremely sad download speeds during peak times
even though I have cut down on my internet usage? I had a look in the
terms and it dose say if you download a lot during peak time that you
will reduce the download speed to a min of 250kbps- I would be fine
with that during peak times but the connection dies down to 19kbps and
then bounces my connection dead so I totally lose internet connection
this happens the other day 172 times as shown in the logs. I am totally
unsatisfied with the current level of service as this is worse that I
could get with a modem and very often consides with the times I work.
I have written several times with regards these issues and would hope
to get some reply as to how you can resolve this issue. I feel that if
you are unable to supply the service that was sold to me that you
should come up with an alternative as I feel that you are selling a
product that is not up to the demands of the modern p.c user.
- » Pinging my router from the outside, a PPPOE question.
- — Next thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » Clarification: Firmware Flash from CAP to DMT on Cisco 678
- — Previous thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » T-Mobile claims it didn't lie about 4G coverage, says FCC
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum