Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Configure Vista to connect to nearest AP
My wireless network consists of a Netgear WGR614 wireless router upstairs where it connects to my DSL provider, and downstairs I have a Linksys WRE54G wireless repeater to help improve the connection...

Help-LinkSysWAP54G--LinkSysWRT54G
Hi, Can the LAN connector behind the WAP54G be used to plug in the ethernet cable that goes to the IP phone. This is what I want to do. Router))((Accesspoint____IP phone Legend: ))(( wireless signal...

33185 Great Sites for Computer and Internet Lovers
Have anyone seen these? Click here your own to show here. Click http://www.yoursellers.com/directory/Computer_ http://www.yoursellers.com/cgi-bin/search/addurl.cgi?cid=1

Can't Acess Wireless Networking on Laptop
I had to change out hard drives on my laptop and when i did i used the disks that came with it to re-install all the software, drivers and operating system (i am running windows xp pro). everything...

Campground nightmare, need help with Wi-fi signal
We live in an RV, we have 3 computers, all laptops without an external antenna connector. We travel, and constantly find RV parks where the signal is week and fluxuating all the time. Sometimes to the...

Brand New Nokia N95
Brand New Nokia N95 for sale with all complete accessories. Price:$200usd Minimum Order:Buy 5 Get 2 free Sales Package Contents # Nokia N95 # Nokia Video Connectivity Cable CA-75U # Nokia Connectivity...

wired and wireless connection
I just got a notebook and setup a secure wireless connection. Is it ok to have both connections running at same time?

External antenna connector on a Dell 1450 wifi card
I have a Dell 1450 a/b/g wireless usb card. I've been wanting to connect an external antenna to it but im not sure what type of connector it is. Heres a scan of the card, in advance, Colten

3Com Wireless 7760 - Wireless Workgroup Bridge mode - how to set up VLAN?
3Com Wireless 7760 - Wireless Workgroup Bridge mode - how to set up VLAN? Hello, I'm working with two 3com Wireless 7760 a/b/g PoE Access Points: the first one is configured as "Access Point mode"...

New homes lack wired ethernet
In spite of the FCC requirement that homes be built with structured cabling, I still see it negleted in $300,000 - $500,000 homes. I asked a contractor about it on one house and he said that everyone...

apple i-book login to buffalo airstation
i've created a 5 letter password for my airstation. my PC laptop logins fine, but my i-book via airport can't access the wireless network via the WEP password. Please help!

Understanding Yagi antenna
I've posted a picture on >< to an effort to help me get a better understanding of an antenna. It is a 2.4Ghz antenna about 18" long The driven element is a copper ribbon 0.2" wide by 0.032" thick. The...

Where can I find Peer Reviewed Articles?
Hey guys, I am taking a class in Computer Mediated Communications. I have to do some research (10 sources) for a paper. Can you help me find peer-reviewed/scholarly journals out there on the Web that...

Reverse Engineering Wireless Network
Hey All: This year in the dorms they have decided to create a wireless network to send out internet. Unfortunately, that means a lot of issues for me with drivers for wireless pci cards in my desktop,...

How to turn WRT54G into access point
Ok. So I just moved into my new apartment. The lan worked fine. I decided I'd hook up my wireless router to the port to add wireless to the place. That didn't work. It became clear that my land lord...