program to manage multiple VPN clients

There are about 5 users at my company who connect to 8 different VPN sites. Some of those sites go through Cisco, and some through SonicWall. Cisco and Sonic Wall each have 2 different IP Adresses for a total of 4. Some use RDP and some use PCA. Most have the same username and password, but not all. We are expecting to double or triple our number of sites in the near future. It is a lot to expect our users to keep track of which client goes with which program to get to a certain site and what username and password to use. At the moment I am helping them manage all of this by certain arrangements on their desktop. It would be realy nice, however, if there was a program that acted as a portal for all of these connections. Does anyone know if there is such a program? I feel certain that other companies must be experiencing the same headaches.

Reply to
klafoy
Loading thread data ...

Actually, I have not heard of any management portal that can do 2 different vendors. I would assume Cisco wont like that since they would want their own vpn platform to be the sole service out there for each customer. Plus to each it's own.

If you are interested, there is a company that provides managed security services. They implement vpn over ssl which gives you more control on the type of access, up to the specific folders for instance. This platform also gives you a management portal via the web. Your users will be able to login using an installable client and even through just a regular browser. Check them out.

formatting link

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
William Alcantara

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.