want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

How so? California taxes it @ $50/oz..

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

I'm leaning more towards Libertarian, just want the gov. to back-off.

Excellent post Joe. Now let's see what the naysayer's argument's are for keeping it criminalized. We forgot to mention the courts/jails being clogged up with stupid possession charges.

Reply to
G. Morgan

e:

Interesting how you know these things

Reply to
mleuck

rote:

Then they will be clogged up with stupid charges as a result of criminals getting stoned, you want to see what your doper utopia will be like go to Amsterdam

Reply to
mleuck

That would put a whole new meaning on those ads about "happy cows."

Mmm. Brownies!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah, it's called reading the news. Try it sometime.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Amsterdam is full of heroin junkies. You can't compare heroin to Mary Jane, apples and oranges....

Reply to
G. Morgan

He watches Fox. That explains his total lack of... oh, forget it. He's a waste of time.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Uhm... you missed the part about there being almost no THC in industrial hemp and even in Cannabis there is very little in the stalks and seeds.

What you can do is grind up the seed cakes for a high protein flour to make your brownies from. They won't get you high but they would be a tasty treat that's good to eat and good for you too!

Reply to
JoeRaisin

e:

rote:

You have news confused with "High Times"

Reply to
mleuck

I'm aware of that. The post was a joke.

Naah. Ordinary brownies (the way my mom makes them) taste better than anything else on earth.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I know, but I like to correct such 'jokes' as they perpetuate the myth that those supporting industrial hemp do so simply because they wish to use it recreationally.

I didn't say they would be the best brownies you ever had (I have a feeling hempseed flour would need a lot of help taste-wise) but hey... a brownie is a brownie... Mmmm.... chocolate.... ice cold milk....

I wonder if we have any brownie mix in the house...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

It's not entirely a myth. Sir Edmund Hillary used the stuff recreationally for years.

That's the spirit. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

There is a difference between the cannabis used recreationally and industrial hemp. One could smoke dried industrial hemp but I wouldn't call it "recreationally" any more than one would use cigarettes recreationally. You won't achieve any level of intoxication.

One big reason given these days as to why industrial hemp is illegal is that the DEA is worried legitimate Hemp fields will be used to camouflage their smaller illicit cousins.

Of course that would be easily resolved by writing in an implied consent clause in the law subjecting industrial hemp growers to unannounced spot inspections of fields and outbuildings.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

When the world finishes destroying the remaining rain forests, pollute the last of our fresh water lakes, and use up all its other natural resources, that's when they will consider the hemp option.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Yes, we all know that. You missed the second joke as well. Sir Edmund Hillary used industrial hemp recreationally while climbing Mount Everest. :^)

I suspect he felt somewhat "intoxicated" by the experience.

I don't really care what the DEA thinks about rope. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I won't be here to see that, but I'm sure that's what's coming.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.