formatting link
VOIP solutions.

Reply to
Group-Moderator
Loading thread data ...

no soultion there

Reply to
thesatguy

No "moderator" either. The link is a sock puppet store, just like the "Group Moderator" alias is a sock puppet for Michael Sabodish, who owns that website.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Hmmmmmmmmm Who Is don't state that. What is your source of information? PROVE IT !!!!

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Seek professional help, Mike- you're a sociopath just like yer buddy Bass.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

"Oh please, don't let these shakes go on." Veteran of the Psychic Wars.

Oh, you said 'socio'path.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Why would someone buy from a store that hides their identity?

Registrant: Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I've been askin' *that* question for a couple of years now.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thousands do:) Ask Domains by Proxy. They sell that service to millions.

Reply to
Group-Moderator

I doubt it's "millions".

Reply to
Frank Olson

What my point was it was NOT just one or two Evem a few hundred thousand....................................

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Graham's point (and mine) is that using an anonymous hosting service with no clear information regarding the online entity doesn't instill "trust" or "confidence". You've gone to great pains to keep potential clients from finding anything out about you (or your company). Why? Your "other sites" don't instill "respect" either. "Goofy's" had potential but now you're using it to attack anyone that doesn't either agree with you, or that you don't happen to like. Kinda "grade school" stuff, don'tcha think?

Reply to
Frank Olson

As usual you are wrong,

formatting link
has the domain VERIFIED (see the seal on the home page). The site is a Pay Pal VERIFIED Premier Business account.(means a bank account is attached to it) It has a toll free voice and fax number, and it processes credit cards over the phone as well as on line. I guess that is more what customers want. NOT WHO OWNS IT. Try doing a whois on your own domain YOURSECURITYSOURCE.COM and see what you get. Where is your name and address? NOW LAY DOWN AND BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, JERKOFF

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Do a "who-is".

Your wife's or daughter's?? No... wait... I know... Stephen Yuhas.

I wouldn't give you my phone number over the phone.

Interesting. I just did a "who-is" for

formatting link
on "GoDaddy". Seems to me it's all there. Who are you using for your searches? "Goofysplace"??

Reply to
Frank Olson

You ae full of its all there.If its all there POST IT ALL HERE

Reply to
Group-Moderator

You're weird.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Good answer... NOW post the who is for yoursecuritysource

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Domain Name: yoursecuritysource.com

Registrar: TUCOWS INC. Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net Referral URL:

formatting link
Expiration Date: 2010-10-17 Creation Date: 2003-10-17 Last Update Date: 2005-08-22

Name Servers: ns9.i-mecca.net ns8.i-mecca.net

Extended Information - : IP Address: 69.90.29.33 IP Location: Canada Website Status: active Server Type: Apache/1.3.34 Alexa Trend/Rank: 3 Month: 4,803,120 Page Views per Visit: 3 Month: 3.0 Cache Date: 2006-06-19 21:50:32 MST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registrant: YOUR SECURITY SOURCE

6540 Hastings Street Burnaby, BC V3N 3W9 CA

Domain name: YOURSECURITYSOURCE.COM

Administrative Contact: Olson, Frank 6540 Hastings Street Burnaby, BC V3N 3W9 CA +1.6045185005 Technical Contact: Olson, Frank 6540 Hastings Street Burnaby, BC V3N 3W9 CA +1.6045185005

Registration Service Provider: Mecca Internet Solutions, 604-738-2077 604-738-2073 (fax)

formatting link
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC. Record last updated on 17-Feb-2006. Record expires on 17-Oct-2010. Record created on 17-Oct-2003.

Domain servers in listed order: NS8.I-MECCA.NET 69.90.29.33 NS9.I-MECCA.NET 69.90.29.34

Domain status: ACTIVE

The Data in the Tucows Registrar WHOIS database is provided to you by Tucows for information purposes only, and may be used to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name's registration record.

Tucows makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its accuracy.

begin 666 image.pxf?cid=916&v=1&w=200&h=150&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoursecuritysource%2EcomMB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@````(````"" ,```!%:/T6````!&=!34$``*_( M-P6*Z0```!ET15AT4V]F='=A7')93P````& M4$Q41?___P```%7"TWX````!=%).4P! YMAF````$TE$051XVF)@8 `(( 8&

9!H ``P``!@`!?0C&9P````!)14Y$KD)@@@`` ` end

begin 666 ca.png MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@````X````." ,````HEMWC````&G1%6'1$97-C M"LSJE Z2!X$7E?:ES;#=

Reply to
coord

Thanks for helping the Goofy Groupie-Muderator muddle through yet another difficult task. When you're totally clueless it's nice to know there are friendly folks around to assist. It's probably the reason Rojas is handling AlarmStuporStore's tech support line... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.