Too Stupid to be A Customer

Would you like black and white or color? The benefits are... and the price difference is...

Can you write it up both ways....

Would you like a digital recorder or a VHS recorder? The benefits are... and the price difference is...

Can you write it up both ways?

How many cameras do you want? Can you write it up for a

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16...,30,31, or 32 camera system.

Also... Can you write it all up as both a lease system or a purchase system?

So let me get this straight. You want me to write up 256 different proposal for you? Then you want everything I told you about as options for the price on the cheapest of all the proposals?

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Don't know if the customer's "stupid" (as you state in your subject line) or "smart" because he's managed to delegate all the "heavy" work to you... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Its tough, because an intelligent customer with decision making abilities would like to hear the options, but then you get the idiots who can't decide which side of the bed to get out of in the morning.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Those are the customers you suggest they move their bed against a wall... That way there's only "one side" to get out of... ;-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.