Happy Holidays

I know this isn't an easy time of year for a lot of us, but I do want to wish everyone a happy holiday and a wonderful new year!

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Can you bid that both ways?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thanks, Jim. This has been a rough year for me personally, but I have much to be thankful for. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else here as well.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Same to you! And all around too! Merry Christmas!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yeah, merry belated Christmas to you, Petem and the rest of the Canook crowd.

Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

RHC: Not much else I can add other than to say that I am glad to see you back Bob.

To all of the regulars, I can say that I hope the next year brings you all continued prosperity and good health. One New Years Eve resolution for consideration might be this....let's work towards the ultimate goal of "peace on earth and goodwill towards all men" by keeping the newsgroup the same way. We all work differently, but the end result is we help people each in our own way. Lets respect those differences year round, not just in the Christmas season....

Best wishes to all.....

Reply to
tourman

Luckily, the weather wasn't as bad as predicted so we were able to drive a couple hours to spend Christmas with a group of good friends downstate.

Christmas in a large, lovely home full of Philipino/American couples and a slew of kids from college age to preschoolers - including one young man able to make it home on leave from the Marines.

Raucous time, tons of great food and an atmosphere of love and humor.

Almost perfect...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Jim Rojas wrote in news:nY4Zm.131$yy2.124 @newsfe01.iad:

Merry be-lated christmas to you as well and a happy new year to everyone.

Reply to
motley me

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.