FCI 7200 manual

Greeting,

Does anyone have an install/operation manual for a FCI 7200 fire alarm or know where I can find one?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
harminator
Loading thread data ...

Didja try Gamewell?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Try the sure spec site

Reply to
nick markowitz

Nick,

How are you feeling? Getting better I hope. We're still praying for you.

BTW, I'm taking today off to go up to Moffitt for a PET.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
nick markowitz

The PET wasn't bad -- just boring lying perfectly still for 40 minutes. I was going to ride up to Moffitt on the bike but my wife convinced me to take the car. That was OK though, since we went out to a nice restaurant on the way home. I won't get the results until next week when I go in for the bronchoscopy.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Last 2 pet scans they did on me I ended up throwing up all over machine and

2nd time the dye unit disconnected when they went to inject it.

Reply to
nick markowitz

I wonder if you're allergic to the stuff. I had no reaction at all, except momentary light-headedness when I got the shot. Since I wasn't having more tests that day they just gave me the shot and then removed the IV. The IV in the back of my hand was much worse -- three days of massive antibiotics due to a bacterial infection. That was last February. It's why I came home early from Brazil last year.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Apr 11, 7:03=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

I came home early

We can't wait until you don't come home from the hospital.

Just keep thinkin about that brain or pancreatic cancer that you're going to get.

Reply to
Jim

He's getting cancer in the ass?? Ouch! What's he goin' to sit on?? ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
nick markowitz

Lets not talk about sitting on ones ass they had to reconnect my colon 1 " from rectum so every time I sit its on stitches it is very painful besides having to wear a temporary iliostomy believe me no one wants cancer or to whish it on there worst enemy no one wants to go thru what me and Robert are going thru despite the love hate relationship. just the emotional toll is enough to kill let alone the barbaric treatments surgeries and chemo one must go thru. I am 2 months out from my operation and can not walk more than 50 feet sit more than 10 minutes and weigh only 156 pounds from 225. they have me on fentnyl patches and oxicodon for the pain as needed. the pain I have endured so far and hopefully recovering from cancer I do not want to know what it will be like when me and Robert would go terminal.

Reply to
nick markowitz

I agree with everything except that last part, Nick. You're going to get well again. This part will pass and it will get better, I promise. The morons who post such vile trash will bring worse suffering down on themselves, one way or another. The difference is I won't celebrate it. Life is too short to waste on hatred.

Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Ick! The only times I've had barium it didn't go through the stomach.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

They have done pet scans were you drink the tang like stuff and they inject the radioactive die

then they have had me do CT with c>>

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

I feel for you Nick. Both my parents were diagnosed with terminal cancer. Neither of them had the option of treatment (even to extend their lives). Bass doesn't get even a "modicum" of pity from me or anyone else here. He's a vile disease in this newsgroup (if not the entire industry). The sooner he's excised, the better. I've often wondered how he's able to look at himself in the mirror and not cringe at what he sees there. He's a sick, twisted, lying scumbag.

I look forward to your full recovery so you and BAss can get back at it. The ONLY THING you two have in common is that you're both "on the mend" from a very scary disease. I know for a fact that you would never knowingly mistreat (or fail) your customers. Bass talks a good line, but his record with the BBB speaks for itself. I see the results of what the jerks in this industry do to customers almost on a daily basis and really enjoy it when they get their comeuppance.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I had a choice banana or berry and despite the banana flavoring it still tasted like chalk. It has gotten better tasting than stuff I had in earlier years but either way YUK

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Not much of this stuff is pleasant, to say the least. We're waiting for the results of the PET scan. Next week I'll go in for the bronchoscopy. The last CT scan showed a shadow in a new part of the lung but it might have just been the pneumonia.

My family put you on prayer chains in the US and Brazil. I don't know what your beliefs are, but I believe in miracles.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Apecite that several have sent me mass cards and st perigrene medals I am of christian belief.

spots on lungs are scary so far I show clear my last pet scan but they want to do a follow up chemo just to make sure they got everything but i need to get some more weight on first. or ill never survive it.The chemo I am on is merciless.Im sick all week and can not eat or drink and just lay in bed and puke all week when i get it.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

My brother had lung cancer 10 years ago. When they found it he was already stage 4. Tumors had spread to the brain and lymphatic system. After emergency brain surgery the doctor told us the operation was succesful but that he would not live more than 2-5 months. He took chemo but after the first week he quit, saying he didn't want to spend the little time he had left being so violently sick.

We prayed. He took shark cartilage. He's still here and has been cancer free for years. Keep on believing.

There are a number nausea fighting drugs that are routinely prescribed during chemo therapy. You should talk to your oncologist about this. The chemo I took is notorious for making people miserable with nausea, vomiting and weakness. I don't recall the name of the anti-emitic they gave me but it worked perfectly. There was practically no nausea. I was still very weak for months, of course. But it did make the experience more tolerable.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.