Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 7, 2010, 8:17 pm
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Re: Does anyone know about Ademco high speed protocol
Sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on what you're making? I think I have
a copy of the protocol on my HD. I'll send it to you if I can find the file.
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics
DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store
Sales & Service 941-870-2310
- » OT: something to be looked at by both rep and dem
- — Previous thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Good quality and cheap H.265 H.264 4.0mp 8.0mp POE IP Cameras,4ch 8ch DVR with 2.0mp 4.0mp...
- — Newest thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Open Source Eases AT&T's Technical Burden [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Unreliable internet impacting Perry County economy [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum