Anyone heard for Rojas?

Hi Jorge. Check your email. Your 1 package is on the way.

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

WHERE ARE YOU JIM ROJASA?

Reply to
hisabati

Not so sure you want to know that ....

Reply to
mleuck

On 7/8/2019 6:29 PM, knuckle wrote: > On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 3:57:19 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: >> WHERE ARE YOU JIM ROJASA? > > Not so sure you want to know that .... >

I hear from him on Facebook from time to time. I think today is his birthday.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Is he out yet? the PDF was dated 10/2017 and mentioned 30 months in prison

And a fine of $372,505.14, good luck getting that when the old Brinks Security couldn't get 25K 10 years ago

Reply to
mleuck

On 7/9/2019 7:09 PM, knuckle wrote: > On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:27:49 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote: >> On 7/8/2019 6:29 PM, knuckle wrote: >> > On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 3:57:19 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: >> >> WHERE ARE YOU JIM ROJASA? >> > >> > Not so sure you want to know that .... >> > >> >> I hear from him on Facebook from time to time. I think today is his >> birthday. > > Is he out yet? the PDF was dated 10/2017 and mentioned 30 months in prison > > And a fine of $372,505.14, good luck getting that when the old Brinks Security couldn't get 25K 10 years ago >

Brinks didn't even try. The feds are a bit different. He's out sort of. He was looking at some equipment more in my current line of work last time I chatted with him. Got a holiday message from him a few days ago on the 4th on FB messenger. If you aren't on Facebook I think he has his same old cell phone number. Never answers, but I seem to recall last time I texted I got a reply, or maybe when I chatted with him on FB he said that was still his number. Something like that.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I'm on Facebook but haven't checked it out in ages

Brinks couldn't because a.) he didn't have the money and b.) they couldn't take his house because he lived in Florida and the house can't be taken by judgement

I stopped by his house once and he came to Dallas during the Brinks hearing and we went out to eat, good guy!

Reply to
mleuck

I hope you didn't meet him at the airport wearing your cycling outfit :-)

Reply to
Jim Davis

What can I do for you?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Hi Jim,

Hope you're doing OK

Be happy that you left New York. Deblasio, Cuomo and Shumer are destroying it.

Reply to
Jim Davis

He took the bus and no I wasn't wearing those

Reply to
mleuck

I left NY in 1992. I foreseen what was coming. My childhood home is now a 2 million dollar money pit.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Mike and I had a nice lunch. I don't recall what he was wearing.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

2 million dollar money pit.

New York State deficit is 2.3 billion dollars. Cuomo blames it on new feder al tax laws but forgets the fact that New York state has the second highest tax rate in the nation because of it's liberal give-away programs, union a ffiliations and pension/retirement programs. They already tax the rich seco nd highest in the nation and the rich are leaving in droves to other states . Soon there will be no one making enough money to tax to pay for all the give-aways. New York City just had an electrical black out last night and D eBlasio was in Iowa campaigning for (of all things ) president of the Unite d States ! He's can't even run NYC much less the country. Besides, when eve r there's an emergency, he's never around. And when he's here, he spends ha lf the day, riding around in a brigade of limousines to or from the gym ign oring the gradual increase of the homeless on the streets and the beginning s of the return of all the slime that Giuliani got rid of so many years ago . The San Francisco of the east.

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.